Adams Philharmonic – Light Timpani
- Størrelser: 20″, 21″, 23″, 25″, 26″, 28″, 29″, 30″, 32″. Kontakt butikken for priser.
- The Adams Philharmonic Light Timpani are available with a Dresden or Berlin Pedal Mechanism, both ratchet-free and clutch operated.
- 1.1 mm cambered hammered copper kettles
- Adjustable Transfer Bar for Calf and Plastic Heads.
- Aluminum base, bronze supporting struts steel support ring.
- Available with Super Kalfo Heads or Remo Renaissance Heads (Hazy with Aluminum Insert Rings).
- Ratchet-Fre Clutch Pedal System available either in Berlin or Dresden Pedal Systems for silent pinpointing of any note.
- Floating Spider assists in distributing head tension and decreasing pressure on the frame.
- Pedal Tension Spring for Fine Tuning Pedal Resistance.
- Unique Split Rocker Arm decreases pressure on the frame.
- Fine Tuner has incredibly smooth action without increased resistance in the upper register of each drum.
- Foot Operated Stabilizer has one touch positioning for stability and playing angle. A quick release lowers the timpani back to its wheels.
- The Philharmonic Light tuning gauge is adjustable to the player’s exact viewing angle.
- As an add-on to the standard Philharmonic Light Timpani. the Marinus Komst Philharmonic Light Model is available with polished bronze struts and calf heads with clamp system.
- A Tuning Key is standardly included, coming in a small bag.
- All Adams Timpani come with a black felt mute.