Adams Professional – Gen II Timpani
Størrelser og pris:
- 2PAPRIIKG20 20″ – Pris:
- 2PAPRIIKG23 23″ – Pris:
- 2PAPRIIFKG6 26″ – Pris:
- 2PAPRIIKG29 29″ – Pris:
- 2PAPRIIKG32 32″ – Pris:
- Copper has a rich and vivid tone. Adams Parabolic Copper Bowls project fully, cleanly, and clearly, and are polished to a brilliant shine.
- Newly developed, incredibly strong Balanced Ation Pedal System works perfectly with head tension for smooth operation and precise adjustment.
- The spring tension of the Adams Professional Gen II timpani is easily adjustable by a knob on the base of the instrument. However very little adjustment is necessarry because of the strenghth of the mechanical design.
- Adams Remo Renaissance Heads (Hazy with Aluminum Insert Rings) offer outstanding expression with stable pitch and excellent durability.
- The Professional Gen II Kettle is suspended from a single flange chrome plated steel ring supported by strong struts for maximum sustain and projection.
- Large, double-wheel swivel casters are mounted on wide base legs for improved stability, and integrated third wheel allows for safe maneuverability.
- Adams Timpani equipped with the newly designed Balanced Action Pedal System are the only timpani of its kind on which calf heads can be used.
- The Adams Tuning Gauges have quick response to the pedal action and are easy to read.
- A Tuning Key + Holder is built into the base of the timpani
- Professional Gen II Timpani can be delivered with optional Field Wheels for better moving on outdoor grounds.
- Optional player’s side fine tuner is available for the most precise pitch adjustment available on balanced action timpani. Note: The Gen II Professional fine tuner must be installed at the time of manufacture and is not available as an add-on accessory.