Adams Revolution – Smooth Copper Timpani
Størrelser og pris:
- 2PARFKG20 20″ – Pris:
- 2PARFKG23 23″ – Pris:
- 2PARFKG26 26″ – Pris:
- 2PARFKG29 29″ – Pris:
- 2PARFKG32 32″ – Pris:
- Copper has a rich and vivid tone. Adams Parabolic Copper Bowls project fully, cleanly, and clearly, and are polished to a brilliant shine.
- Newly developed, incredibly strong Balanced Action Pedal System works perfectly with head tension for smooth operation and precise adjustment.
- Patented un-coupling mechanism make Revolution Timpani very easy to transport. Bowl and base easily detach without any additional tools: Unlock base, click heel of foot pedal, and lift bowl from base.
- When the kettle is un-coupled, the base legs fold in, and the base can be carried by the integrated handle.
- Patented height adjustable system allows you to adjust the height of the timpani from between 80 and 90 cm.
- The fine tuner may be used to make small adjustments to pitch, or to bring the entire range of a 5th up or down with a quick turn of the wrist.
- When seperated from the base, each Revolution timpani maintains tension on the head and has a range of a 5th using the wide range fine tuner feature to asjust tuning.
- Spring Tension of Patented Balance Action Mechanism is easily adjustable with a knob located above the pedal.
- Adams Timpani equipped with the newly designed Balanced Action Pedal System are the only timpani of its kind on which calf heads can be used.
- Large, double-wheel swivel casters are mounted on wide base legs for improved stability, and integrated third wheel allows for safe maneuverability.
- The Adams Tuning Gauges have quick response to the pedal action and are easy to read.
- A Tuning Key + Holder is built into the kettle of the timpani.
- All Adams Timpani come with a black felt mute.